Thoughts & insights

52% of global internet users aged 16 to 64 watch vlogs. But for the other 48% of you; here is another blog to add to your reading list. Keep checking back for all the latest YouTube trends and insights.
YouTube Target Audience | YouTube Advertising | s.media

Finding your target audience on YouTube

As many advertisers and content creators know, targeting broad can be a double-edged sword. It can be great to bring in passing viewers who might not see your content regularly,…

audio tips youtube ads

4 Audio Tips for Filming a YouTube ad

We have all been there, editing a video and then realising that a segment of the audio is not correct, whether that be down to background noise, the mic not…

brand awareness on TikTok | s.media

TikTok for building brand awareness

Social media has provided a great way for brands to raise awareness and build a deeper relationship with their audience. Although the titans in the game have remained for some…

youtube-channel-experience

5 ways to improve your YouTube channel experience

Want to produce algorithm-friendly YouTube content? Wondering how to attract viewers and keep them watching? In this article, you’ll find 5 tips and tactics for optimising your YouTube video content…

youtube ads

The ABCDs of Effective Creative

At a time when it’s never been more difficult to cut through the clutter and resonate with your target audience, it’s crucial that marketers master the skill of developing stand-out…

influencer marketing | s.media

Influencer Marketing on TikTok and YouTube

Marketing has gone through various changes over the years and remains one of the most agile disciplines. Often it has needed to adapt to the changing nature of how consumers…

youtube ad

3 Wardrobe Tips for Filming a YouTube ad

With video becoming an essential part of any marketing plan, it’s only a matter of time before someone pushes you in front of a camera.  Besides the obvious nerves that…